Management, Marketing & International Business
The Department of Management, Marketing & International Business offers unique academic programs for students interested in careers in Management, Marketing, General Business, International Business, Corporate Communication & Technology, Business & Marketing Education, and Entrepreneurship.
All programs are accredited by AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Students have access to helpful MMIB faculty who are willing to help.
- Classrooms and computer labs are equipped with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Additional activities provide structures and professional experiences outside of the classroom.
New Options Are Here!
New Majors in Entrepreneurship and Marketing Research & Analysis.
Want to Be Your Own Boss?
Find out more about the new Entrepreneurship Major as well as the Entrepreneurship Minor.
- Entrepreneurship - download the PDF Brochure (NEW FALL 2013!)
Looking for a high-demand career field with plenty of opportunities?
Look into the Marketing Research & Analytics Major.
- Marketing Research & Analytics - download the PDF Flyer (NEW FALL 2013!)
General Business, Global Supply-Chain Majors. The Kentucky Motor Transport Association Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis. Deadline to apply is March 1st. Download and complete this PDF application.